May 4, 2023
Integrated within Latitude’s Operations team, you will be responsible for determining and ensuring the quality requirements for procured parts, services, and processes. You will work closely with other departments to resolve quality issues and define delivery targets and recommend to management on how to respond to quality challenges.
• Create and manage the quality strategy of the company.
• Develop and implement quality control processes and standards as well as EN9100 and ISO9001 agreements,
• Efficiently communicate status of product evaluation and disposition to leadership,
• Lead and coordinate management of non-conforming hardware, including ticket dispositions, analysis, and improvement projects.
• Set up and manage the quality team
Graduate from an engineering school or university with a specialization in quality, you have a significant experience of at least 10 years in a similar position, preferably in an aerospace or aeronautical context.
With excellent leadership and project management skills, you are able to manage and being responsible for a project.
You have a thorough knowledge of the various technical parts of a launch vehicle, equipment and industrial facilities.
You are able to solve complex technical problems and make informed decisions under tight deadlines and dynamic environments.
Fluency in English is a must.
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com, you enter in our hiring process:
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org you enter in our hiring process:
At Latitude, our success is powered by people and then technology. Collaboration and trust are the keys. This is why we ensure to have an inclusive workplace, accessible by everyone and supervised by a pro-active works council.
We provide :