Maxar is seeking an Electronic Warfare Engineer to join our Sensor Programs team.
LOCATION: Ypsilanti MI
REQUIRED: Top Secret security clearance
• Work-life balance to include flexible working opportunities and generous time off.
• Family-first benefits like adoption reimbursement, pet insurance and mental health resources.
• Educational perks such as student loan repayment, paid certifications and tuition reimbursement.
• Career growth opportunities including an internal mobility program and leadership training and development.
• Diversified healthcare and investment options including multiple medical plans, a stock purchase program and 401(k).
Maxar's products and services contribute to missions in support of national security, provide expertise used in the latest app technology, support efforts for the health and sustainability of our planet. Now is your chance to amplify your impact, working to solve the world’s most pressing challenges.
Our salary ranges are market-driven and set to allow for flexibility. Individual pay will be competitive based on a candidate’s unique set of knowledge, skills, and geographic diversity, with earnings potential commensurate with experience. The range for this position is:
$88,000.00 - $146,000.00 annually.
Maxar employees must follow all applicable Maxar policies and COVID-19 requirements as well as those of Maxar customers and third parties. Individual job requirements may vary, and Maxar reserves the right to modify its policies and requirements as it deems appropriate in accordance with applicable law.
Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.