May 15, 2023
As part of its strong development and in order to contribute to the evolution of the company, you will be attached to the system division of the technical department as a mechanical engineer.
Your mission will consist in sizing and modeling the main structures of the ground means.
- Identify the main functions of the mechanical means of ground installations.
- Carry out sizing studies of the different structures
- Perform static and dynamic modeling of structures
- Realize the CAD of the Ground means
- Search for appropriate technical solutions
- Write specifications and ensure supplier follow-up
- Write the specifications of interfaces with the launcher
- Drafting the operational documentation of ground resources
- Develop the testing logic of ground installations
- Analyze test results
Graduated from an engineering school or a Master's degree in mechanics, you have significant experience of at least 5 years in the designand modelling of mechanical structures.
You master one or more CAD software. knowledge of NX and/or merger is desired
You master the siemens suite for the mechanical dimensioning of structures
You with knowledge in the dimensioning of structures subject to wind, blast, acoustic and thermal constraints
You are open-minded, you show adaptability
You also have good communication and collaboration skills with engineering and production teams, and are able to work in a team in a multidisciplinary environment.
Fluency in English is required.
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, you enter in our hiring process:
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com you enter in our hiring process:
At Latitude, our success is powered by people and then technology. Collaboration and trust are the keys. This is why we ensure to have an inclusive workplace, accessible by everyone and supervised by a pro-active works council.
We provide :