The journey to space starts with the engines.
Ursa Major was founded to bring a new model to space access: one in which every link in an enormous value chain isn’t limited by those around it. We design rocket engines and propulsion solutions.
Our products and technologies require an extraordinary team. A team that will mold tomorrow’s technologies while deploying today’s best. We are an intrinsically motivated team that has a passion for solving problems and empowering each other every day to develop our skills, knowing that there is always room for growth.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is essential for a seamless and outstanding interview experience at Ursa Major. The ideal candidate excels at establishing repeatable processes while always looking for ways to improve them. A successful TA Coordinator will communicate effectively and is meticulous in every aspect of their work. We are looking for someone who is willing to tackle new projects as needed with little direction and oversight. Because you will be working with sensitive candidate data, you must exercise a high level of discretion and confidentiality. This position requires someone who is passionate about creating an exceptional interview experience from start to finish.
- Schedule candidate phone and on-site interviews.
- Be on-site to coordinate a memorable, unique, and flawless on-site interview experience for all candidates and hiring teams. This involves logistical coordination of interviews, lunches, and any other last-minute hitches that will arise during the day!
- Learn about our business to the extent that enables you to effectively address any questions candidates may have regarding Ursa Major.
- Maintaining an accurate Applicant Tracking System at all times.
- Effectively communicating the status of candidates in the pipeline with hiring teams.
- Assist the recruiting team with additional tasks, which may include but is not limited to assisting with administrative tasks throughout the hiring process, presenting offers, and helping recruiters identify top talent by participating in recruiting events or sourcing.
- 1+ years' experience in recruiting, recruiting coordination, HR coordination, or relevant experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably another startup)
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (particularly Outlook, Word & PowerPoint)
- This position is based in Berthoud, CO; preference for candidates within a commutable distance (remote work not considered)
- Ability to juggle multiple on-going projects whilst staying flexible for shifting priorities
- Incredibly detail-oriented and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a high sense of urgency
- 3+ years' experience in recruiting, recruiting coordination, HR coordination, or relevant experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably another startup)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Administrative experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of video conferencing tools such as Zoom
- A drive to continually improve processes
- Unlimited PTO - Vacation, Sick, Personal, and Bereavement
- Paid parental and Adoptive Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tax Advantage Accounts (HSA/FSA)
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Basic Life, AD&D
- Additional Benefit Options Including Voluntary Life, Emergency Medical Transport and Pet Insurance
- EAP Program
- Retirement Savings Plan - Traditional 401(k) and a Roth 401(k)
- Company stock options
Colorado law requires us to tell you the base compensation range of this role, which is $24/hr - $33/hr, determined by your education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. What we can’t quantify for you are the exciting challenges, supportive team, and amazing culture we enjoy. Click here for more information about our awesome benefits.
NOTE: Research suggests that women and BIPOC individuals may self-select out of opportunities if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We encourage anyone who believes they have the skills and the drive necessary to succeed here to apply for this role.
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
No outside recruiters, please.