Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
Relativity is seeking a Sr. Manager, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion who will play a critical and strategic role in strengthening, building and further defining a holistic DEI strategy across all facets of the employee lifecycle, and at all of our Relativity sites. As the Sr. Manager for DEI, you will partner across all levels of the organization in developing, implementing and tracking progress against ongoing strategic and site-specific initiatives that enrich Relativity’s DEI program. The ideal candidate is deeply passionate about DEI and employee engagement, has strong program management skills, can lead strategically, is flexible and agile, and is able to collaborate with a wide variety of team members, departments, leadership teams, and third parties as needed. In addition, this role will work closely in partnership with our People Business Partner team and Employee Experience team.
What you’ll do:
- Measure, enhance, refresh, and execute Relativity’s DEI strategy
- Gather, analyze, and leverage data to identify opportunities for growth across all five Relativity locations, as well as our remote individuals
- Promote and drive adoption of equitable practices, establish key initiatives, and communicate insights & recommendations to Senior Leadership, alongside the People Business Partner team
- Measure, track, and report on diversity metrics
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment, and accountability for the employee experience and diversity action plans across the businesses
- Partner with the leadership team to regularly communicate internal and external diversity and engagement initiatives, events, and progress
- Drive the launch of our ERGs, provide guidelines for initial development, and support their maintenance to ensure alignment with business objectives as well as DEI principles
- Contribute to and implement innovative, strategic solutions to enrich Relativity’s company culture
- Be a consistent voice of diversity and inclusion during key culture moments
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion as a member of the People & Culture Team
- Provide DEI insights and recommendations to enrich our retention and team member development strategies, including training, performance, and career development solutions for team members and managers
- Measure, track, and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts
- Grow and lead a DEI team that can support the growth and scale of the organization
What you need to know:
- 5+ years in a formal DEI position
- 3+ years experience in People/Human Resources role or Employee Relations
- 3+ years experience leading and/or building a DEI/People/HR team
- Open to up to 15% travel
- Demonstrated experience articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy, and driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
- Proven track record of facilitating company-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Communication experience exhibited at all levels within an organization, including strong experience in managing internal communications
- Experience translating data and analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions and measuring impact
- Interpersonal experience with experience developing relationships with peers and leaders across an organization
- Experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Experience in scaling company-wide programs with multiple stakeholders
Nice to haves but not required:
- Experience working in a high-growth tech company preferred
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The below-range represents Relativity Space’s current good-faith pay scale for this role. Relativity Space reserves the right to modify or update this range at any time.
Compensation is only one part of our entire total rewards package. To see some of the benefits & perks we offer, please visit here: https://px.sequoia.com/relativityspace/