With OneWeb, You’ll Get To:
- Be part of the technology revolution in Space
- Bring transformative broadband connectivity to remote places for the first time
- Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first
Who You Are: You’re a whiz in satellite Positioning, Navigation, and Timing. You’re agile and love the nitty gritty. You read, learn, examine, and are full of ideas. You’re sparked by a fast pace and new challenges. You run technical discussions, gain consensus, report results, and crush deadlines. You’re a specialist on your own and a mentor on a team. You want to make a real difference in the world by revolutionizing technology in Space.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the OneWeb PNT activities related to the Catapult PNT Development contract, working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the long-term sustainability of OneWeb’s PNT solution.
- Identify key metrics and KPI for the market positioning of Gen1 and Gen2 PNT performance model, playing a key role in the coordination among the commercial team and technical development teams.
- Support the Chief System Architect in the definition of the PNT solution as part of OneWeb future system architecture.
- Take responsibility for conducting competitiveness analysis and assessments of OneWeb competitors in the PNT domain.
- Lead the activity of capturing and refining PNT system-level requirements emerging from various groups across the company, with particular focus on coordination among the business development, technical development teams and regulatory.
- Support the definition of OneWeb’s PNT Technology Roadmap interfacing with a wide variety of personnel across the company, including engineering and operations staff, regulatory and business development staff, senior management within OneWeb, external vendors, strategic partners, and customers.
What It Takes:
- We are looking for Senior System Engineers with experience across Position Navigation and Timing Systems.
- Degree qualified in a science, engineering, computer science or math subject or applicable experience.
- Background in PNT and/or GNSS technology at technical management level, with proven ability to work across technical and project areas, shaping both the product roadmap and technical details.
- Experience in the PNT domain at system architecture level.
- Experience in PNT system specification and robustness techniques (anti-jam, anti-spoof).
- Ability to define Use Cases and Product performance steering the development of innovative solutions.
- Experience in the development and production of PNT receivers.
What We’d Love:
- Technical Project Management experience
- Experience of working in a security domain.
- Experience working with the European Space Agency (ESA).
- Experience in multi-stakeholder project teams.
Where You’ll Be: London, UK. Travel up to 20%.
OneWeb is a global leader in connectivity from Space. We are building a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites with a network of global gateway stations and a range of user terminals to provide an affordable, fast, high-bandwidth and low-latency broadband communications services, connected to the IoT future and a pathway to 5G. Find out more at http://www.oneweb.world