May 4, 2023
As part of our strong development and in order to contribute to the evolution of the company, you will be attached to the technical direction of the company as a combustion engineer.
Your main mission will be to participate in the design, analysis and optimization of thermal systems for the company's propulsion systems.
• Design and develop thermal systems for the company's space vehicles, using modeling and simulation tools to evaluate the performance of proposed systems.
• Analyze and optimize existing thermal systems to improve their performance and efficiency.
• Work closely with other engineers and technicians in the propulsion department to ensure the integration of thermal systems into vehicles and ensure compliance with safety and quality standards.
• Participate in the research and development of new types of thermal systems to meet future business needs.
• Participate in the planning and execution of propulsion system testing, ensuring that results are consistent with company requirements and regulatory standards.
Graduated from an engineering school with a specialization in thermal engineering, you have a significant experience of at least 5 years in a similar position, ideally in an aerospace company or related field. You have an excellent knowledge of thermal systems for space vehicles, as well as experience in using modeling and simulation software to evaluate the performance of proposed systems.
You are able to design efficient thermal systems and integrate them into vehicles in a consistent manner and within safety and quality standards. You have a working knowledge of thermal materials, cooling systems, insulation techniques, and are comfortable with developing applied thermal tools. Strong knowledge of Python is a must.
You have a good command of combustion mechanisms and injection technologies.
You have a solid knowledge of 3D modeling of fuel phenomena.
You are able to work independently, respecting deadlines and quality standards. You also have good problem solving skills and are able to find creative solutions to complex challenges.
You also have good communication and collaboration skills with the engineering and production teams, and are able to work as a team in a multidisciplinary environment.
Fluency in English is a must.
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com, you enter in our hiring process:
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org you enter in our hiring process:
At Latitude, our success is powered by people and then technology. Collaboration and trust are the keys. This is why we ensure to have an inclusive workplace, accessible by everyone and supervised by a pro-active works council.
We provide :