May 3, 2023
Integrated within the Electrical and Software Systems team, you will, with the actual Head of ESS, manage the whole ESS development. You will take part to all the electronical and software conception of our Launcher, Zephyr.
• Assist the actual head of ESS in the technical management of the team
• Elaborate the whole strategy of design and development of the electronical and embedded systems
• Provide technical advice and decision-making on the various developments
• Ensure the functional technical consistency and reliability of the system
• Ensure the follow-up of objectives, schedules and budgets
• Work in tandem with the manager
You have a 5-year degree from a university or engineering school and you are specialized in avionic or embedded systems. You have one or several experiences in the electronical and software’s conception and development process in a highly challenging environment, with a preference for technological companies.
You are familiar with the quality requirements of space sector or equivalent and you have a strong knowledge in electronics, embedded systems, avionics, guidance and control.
Your level of English allows you to understand technical documentation and work and exchange with English-speaking interlocutors. Being fluent in French is a plus to easily blend into the existing team.
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com, you enter in our hiring process:
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org you enter in our hiring process:
At Latitude, our success is powered by people and then technology. Collaboration and trust are the keys. This is why we ensure to have an inclusive workplace, accessible by everyone and supervised by a pro-active works council.
We provide :