May 15, 2023
As part of its strong development and in order to contribute to the evolution of the company, you will be attached to the technical department as a systems engineer
- Establish the operational concept describing the life phases of the ground proximity means and the launcher
- Perform functional analyses of the various ground and stage systems during all phases of the launcher's life.
- Write the technical specifications of the needs of the ground and launcher means
- Define the specifications of interfaces between the different subsystems
- Establish qualification logics for the different systems
- Write operational documentation of systems
- Develop a comprehensive test validation plan and follow up on qualification tests
Graduated from an engineering school or a Master's degree in aerospace, you have at least 5 years of experience in system engineering
You have expertise in the mechanical and/or fluid field but have multi-domain knowledge allowing you to learn complex systems in their entirety.
You have good writing skills, a Good spirit of synthesis, a Global vision , you are open-minded
You also have good communication and collaboration skills with engineering and production teams, and are able to work in a team in a multidisciplinary environment.
Fluency in English is required.
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, you enter in our hiring process:
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com you enter in our hiring process:
At Latitude, our success is powered by people and then technology. Collaboration and trust are the keys. This is why we ensure to have an inclusive workplace, accessible by everyone and supervised by a pro-active works council.
We provide :