May 15, 2023
As part of its strong development and in order to contribute to the evolution of the company, you will be attached to the system division of the technical department as a fluid engineer
• Identify all the fluid functions for launcher and ground proximity means
• Carry out sizing studies of the different processes
• Dynamic modeling of fluid processes
• Search of appropriate technical solutions
• Participate in launcher integration studies
• Write specifications and ensure supplier follow-up
• Write operational documentation of fluid processes
• Develop the test logic of the ground segment and Stages installations
• Analyze test results in order to continuously improving launcher performance
Graduated from an engineering school or a Master's degree in aeronautics with a focus on fluid mechanics, you have at least 5 years' significant experience in fluid process design.
You have expertise in dynamic modeling of fluid flows, as well as knowledge in valves and operation of fluid installations.
Knowledge of fluid modeling software such as ecosim pro is highly desirable.
You will have to interact within a multidisciplinary team and will have to take into account, in your analyses, the various mechanical, electrical, control command and environmental constraints in order to integrate fluid means into a complex system.
You are open-minded and know how to adapt quickly.
You also have good communication skills
Fluency in English is required.
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, you enter in our hiring process:
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com you enter in our hiring process:
At Latitude, our success is powered by people and then technology. Collaboration and trust are the keys. This is why we ensure to have an inclusive workplace, accessible by everyone and supervised by a pro-active works council.
We provide :