May 4, 2023
As part of our strong development and in order to contribute to the evolution of the company, you will be attached to the management of the Propulsion department as a thermal engineer.
Your main mission will be to participate in the design, analysis and optimization of thermal systems for propulsion systems.
• Design and develop thermal systems for space vehicles, using modeling and simulation tools to evaluate the performance of proposed systems.
• Analyze and optimize existing thermal systems to improve their performance and efficiency.
• Work closely with other engineers and technicians in the propulsion department to ensure the integration of thermal systems into vehicles and ensure compliance with safety and quality standards.
• Participate in the research and development of new types of thermal systems to meet future business needs.
• Participate in the planning and execution of propulsion system testing, ensuring that results are consistent with company requirements and regulatory standards.
Graduated from an engineering school with a specialization in thermal engineering, you have a significant experience of at least 5 years in a similar position, ideally in an aerospace company or related field.
You have an excellent knowledge of thermal systems for space vehicles or aircraft, as well as experience in using modeling and simulation software to evaluate the performance of proposed systems.
You are able to design efficient thermal systems and integrate them into vehicles in a consistent manner and in compliance with safety and quality standards. You have a working knowledge of thermal materials, cooling systems, and insulation techniques and are and comfortable with developing applied thermal tools. Strong knowledge of Python is a must.
You are familiar with 0D and 3D sizing tools and CFD tools such as Star-CCM.
You have a solid knowledge of engine thermal constraints and available solutions.
You are able to work independently, respecting deadlines and quality standards. You also have good problem solving skills and are able to find creative solutions to complex challenges.
You have strong communication skills and are able to work in a team environment. You are self-motivated and have a strong desire to contribute to the design of advanced and innovative propulsion systems for aerospace. You also have a good understanding of safety and quality standards in the aerospace industry.
Fluency in English is a must.
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, you enter in our hiring process:
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com you enter in our hiring process:
At Latitude, our success is powered by people and then technology. Collaboration and trust are the keys. This is why we ensure to have an inclusive workplace, accessible by everyone and supervised by a pro-active works council.
We provide :