May 4, 2023
As part of the Latitude Operations team, you will be responsible for structuring the HR department, as well as the salary and talent retention policy. You will work closely with the Operations department and the technical department managers to implement the company's HR strategy.
• Structuring the human resources department
• Implementing a skills development plan for employees (training, evaluations, career management);
• Steering the recruitment and talent retention strategy
• Supporting the company's management in the application of labor law regulations and the collective agreement for the metallurgy industry;
• Manage and lead the staff representative bodies (staff representatives, works council, unions);
• Supervise the management of the personnel payroll.
Graduate from a business school or university with a specialization in human resources, you have at least 10 years of significant experience in a similar position, preferably in an aerospace, aeronautical or industrial context.
You have excellent leadership and team management skills, you are able to manage and be responsible for a project.
A good knowledge of the metallurgy collective agreement is a plus.
You are able to solve complex technical problems and make informed decisions under tight deadlines and dynamic environments.
Fluency in English is a must.
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com, you enter in our hiring process:
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org you enter in our hiring process:
At Latitude, our success is powered by people and then technology. Collaboration and trust are the keys. This is why we ensure to have an inclusive workplace, accessible by everyone and supervised by a pro-active works council.
We provide :