May 4, 2023
As part of our strong development and in order to contribute to the evolution of the company, you will be attached to the financial management of the company as a Purchasing Manager.
Your main mission will be to implement and supervise the company's purchasing policy, while ensuring that budgets and deadlines are respected.
• Develop and implement the company's purchasing strategy, in collaboration with management.
• Develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures to ensure that purchases are made efficiently, economically and in accordance with quality standards
• Research and select the most appropriate suppliers, taking into consideration quality of products and services, delivery times, costs and ethical practices.
• Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, ensuring their reliability and ability to provide the required products and services.
• Negotiate and oversee the execution of purchasing contracts with suppliers, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Manage disputes with suppliers, seeking amicable solutions and ensuring the company's interests are protected.
• Develop and monitor performance indicators for the purchasing activity, with a view to continuously improving the quality and efficiency of the purchasing process.
You have a minimum of 2 years' higher education in business or management and at least 5 years' significant experience in a similar position in the field of purchasing in an industrial context.
You have an excellent knowledge of purchasing techniques, suppliers and markets.
You are able to negotiate and conclude contracts with suppliers, respecting costs and deadlines.
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com, you enter in our hiring process:
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org you enter in our hiring process:
At Latitude, our success is powered by people and then technology. Collaboration and trust are the keys. This is why we ensure to have an inclusive workplace, accessible by everyone and supervised by a pro-active works council.
We provide :