May 4, 2023
As part of our strong development and in order to contribute to the evolution of the company, you will be attached to the management of the Propulsion department as a fluid engineer.
Your main mission will be to participate in the design, analysis and optimization of fluid systems for propulsion systems.
• Design and develop fluid systems for space vehicles, using modeling and simulation tools to evaluate the performance of proposed systems.
• Analyze and optimize existing fluid systems to improve their performance and efficiency.
• Work closely with other engineers and technicians in the propulsion department to ensure the integration of fluid systems into vehicles and ensure compliance with safety and quality standards.
• Participate in the research and development of new types of fluid systems to meet future business needs.
• Participate in the planning and execution of propulsion system testing, ensuring that results are consistent with company requirements and regulatory standards.
Graduated from an aerospace engineering school with a specialization in fluid mechanics, you have a significant experience of at least 5 years in a similar position, ideally in an aerospace company or related field.
You have an excellent knowledge of fluid systems for space vehicles or aircraft, as well as experience in using modeling and simulation software to evaluate the performance of proposed systems.
Knowledge of LOX / LH2 fluid issues, as well as a good command of Star-CMM, and knowledge of 0D/3D modeling of complex systems would be a plus.
You have strong communication skills and are able to work in a team. You are motivated and have a strong desire to contribute to the design of advanced and innovative propulsion systems. You also have a good understanding of safety and quality standards in the aerospace industry.
You are able to work independently, meeting deadlines and quality standards. You also have good problem solving skills and are able to find creative solutions to complex challenges.
Fluency in English is a must.
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com, you enter in our hiring process:
Once you’ve submitted your resume and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org you enter in our hiring process:
At Latitude, our success is powered by people and then technology. Collaboration and trust are the keys. This is why we ensure to have an inclusive workplace, accessible by everyone and supervised by a pro-active works council.
We provide :