Maxar is seeking an experienced Radar System Design Engineer to join our Sensor Programs team.
LOCATION: Ypsilanti MI
REQUIRED: Top Secret security clearance
• Work-life balance to include flexible working opportunities and generous time off.
• Family-first benefits like adoption reimbursement, pet insurance and mental health resources.
• Educational perks such as student loan repayment, paid certifications and tuition reimbursement.
• Career growth opportunities including an internal mobility program and leadership training and development.
• Diversified healthcare and investment options including multiple medical plans, a stock purchase program and 401(k).
• Top Secret security clearance, must be SCI eligible
• Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math or related technology fields
• 5+ years of related, professional experience
• Programming experience - C++, C, MATLAB, Python
This team develops specialized, innovative new sources of geospatial data, analytic methods, software and engineering services. Our work transforms how customers support global mapping and intelligence missions at scale, revealing unique information and insights. We contribute to integrated space solutions that solve our customers most complex problems by harnessing and applying disruptive technologies.
Our salary ranges are market-driven and set to allow for flexibility. Individual pay will be competitive based on a candidate’s unique set of knowledge, skills, and geographic diversity, with earnings potential commensurate with experience. The range for this position is:
$91,000.00 - $153,000.00 annually.
Maxar employees must follow all applicable Maxar policies and COVID-19 requirements as well as those of Maxar customers and third parties. Individual job requirements may vary, and Maxar reserves the right to modify its policies and requirements as it deems appropriate in accordance with applicable law.
Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.