ABOUT FIREFLY AEROSPACE
Firefly Aerospace Inc. is an American end-to-end space transportation company committed to providing economical and convenient access to space for small payloads through the design, manufacture, and operation of reliable launch and spacecraft vehicles. Firefly�s launch vehicles utilize common technologies, manufacturing infrastructure, and launch capabilities, providing LEO launch solutions for up to ten metric tons of payload. Combined with Firefly�s in-space vehicles, such as the Space Utility Vehicle (SUV) and Blue Ghost Lunar Lander, Firefly provides the space industry with a single source for missions from LEO to the surface of the Moon or beyond. Firefly is headquartered in Cedar Park, TX.
As a Firefly Business analyst, you oversee assessing information technology systems and making suggestions for how they can better meet Firefly�s needs. You will primarily function within small collaborative groups with a strong focus on business processes and ERP management that meet all technical requirements and specifications as defined by company configuration management procedures and standards. You will function within a multidisciplinary environment and be responsible for analyzing the flow of data, processes and predict what changes in infrastructure will be necessary as the business grows
- Manage ERP application support request and track applied processes
- Interview various stakeholders to understand complex, dynamic business rules/process, and create detailed, specific, and comprehensive documentation.
- Engage Business Users spanning multiple departments and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to ensure effective solutions
- Support development of training and documentation as required.
- Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts, Scope Documents, Use Cases, Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules, Test plans and Test scenarios, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation, Application Gap analysis.
- Other duties may be assigned as required by organizational needs.
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- BS Degree in Computer Information Systems or other Engineering discipline
- 1-2 years business analysis, business process reengineering and solutions implementation experience in Manufacturing, Production Planning, and Scheduling domains
- Professional experience in Aerospace or manufacturing environment
- High familiarity with ERP software methodology and Configuration Management
- Demonstrated experience assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, participating in fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing (UAT), business user training.
- Excellent time management, attention to detail, and prioritization skills
- Strong Atlassian product experience using Agile methodologies such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Visio, and Project.
- Ability to gracefully manage multiple priorities, commitments, and projects in fast- paced dynamic environment.
- 3+ years� experience in ERP�s development and implementation, specifically Odoo, NetSuite, Oracle or similar modular
- Experience utilizing tools such as Data loader, SQL Developer, and TOAD
- Working knowledge of Python 2.7+, XML and experience with writing simple to complex queries to support audit/operational requests
- Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure situations
- Works well on a collaborative and multidisciplinary team
- Unafraid to speak up and ask questions and capable of formulating solutions or recommendations
- Recognizes the importance / gravity of project timeline and milestones
- Willingness to learn and operate under non-standard procedures, as necessary
Firefly offers outstanding benefits for our employees, including generous health, dental and vision plans with low plan deductibles, parental leave, educational reimbursement, short term disability, and flexible PTO options.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Firefly Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Firefly is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.