Bring your passion for space!
Redwire is accelerating humanity’s expansion into space by delivering reliable, economical and sustainable infrastructure for future generations.
Redwire Space, a Redwire business unit, is accelerating humanity's expansion into space through specializing in-space manufacturing technologies, developing space-optimized products to improve industrial machines on Earth, and developing advanced manufacturing technology that can support space exploration.
The Redwire Employee Engagement Specialist is dedicated to driving stronger engagement and opening up lines of communication with current employees.
This position will work directly with the Director of Development, Engagement and Performance, site Human Resources Representatives and key stakeholders across the network. Main objectives will be to implement, monitor, support and improve employee engagement efforts to shape our culture through Recognition & Rewards, Enhanced Employee Experiences, Relationship Building and Leadership Access & Visibility. This role is responsible for understanding the employee voice and leveraging mechanisms for continuous improvement. It is also responsible for helping promote a positive organizational culture and will be primarily responsible for the creation and execution of internal employee engagement and Human Resources communications campaigns to drive employee awareness and engagement by creating initiatives that promote the key objectives of the organization.
• Analyzes engagement needs by working with management for solutions and once implemented, documents, evaluates and reports out outcomes.
• Communicate and problem solve with employees to move forward key challenges to the business.
• Build relationships with all levels of employees throughout our facilities to assist with listening, trust building and problem solving
• Coordinate details for events, touchpoints, projects and experiences in collaboration with the communications and HR team. Assists with set up, supervision and execution of all of the above.
• Research and work with vendors and other departments to build employee engagement initiatives.
• Manage the corporate employee engagement budget and calendar.
• Establish and maintain measurement standards to provide meaningful information that will guide continual improvement and further increase employee engagement, satisfaction and retention.
• Lead, attend and participate in associated staff meetings as necessary for corporate team collaboration.
• Creation of written and visual content to supplement engagement activities and initiatives.
• Other responsibilities with similar skill, work conditions, and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Organizational Development, Psychology, Communications, Marketing or related field
• 2+ years of progressive and diversified business experience with significant employee engagement, customer service experience, project management, and human resources experience
• Effective and pro-active problem solving and project & time management skills, with the ability to independently track multiple projects and deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills, including a desire to collaborate with immediate team members, cross-functional stakeholders, and influencers at all levels of the organization
• Self-starter with ability to be organized, logical, identify and solve problems, and deliver solutions with a positive attitude
• Ability and interest to learn new tools to create efficiency.
• Experience with Canva, InDesign, Microsoft Office Suite and other creative content tools.
• Must have strong attention to detail.
Grow with us as we innovate the next generation capabilities for a new era of space exploration! We offer a highly competitive benefits package along with a commitment to our core values of Integrity, Innovation, Impact, Inclusion, and Excellence.
Redwire is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Redwire is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
All offers of employment at Redwire are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and your ability to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US. Note that some positions will also require US citizenship or ability to obtain a security clearance due to requirements of a classified program.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR Click Here