Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
We are looking for an IT Program Manager to join our rapidly growing team at our headquarters in Long Beach, CA. In this role, you will be leading program management for the IT team, supporting and coordinating project activities across all facets of Information Technology. Will be responsible for managing multiple project management team members to ensure goals are reached on time and successfully.
What you’ll do:
To help us support our growing 3D printing capabilities and rocket manufacturing, as an IT Program Manager at Relativity, you will
- Coordinate with and align project management resources to help plan, lead, and execute key technology projects, as appropriate
- Provide standards, practical tools, and data entry support for intake, planning, and ongoing status reporting of technology projects
- Provide reporting and visibility to the health of the overall Technology Portfolio and individual projects
- Drive a management process for regular, periodic reviews of “challenged” projects (Yellow or Red status) and partnership to address issues and risks for getting back to “healthy” status
- Define key performance metrics for portfolio performance
- Ensure an accurate, holistic ‘one source of truth’ view of all in-flight projects, captured within PPM tool
- Drive definition of IT PMO processes and tools to support a consistent methodology for all IT programs and projects
- Manage and supports tools, templates, and SLAs for IT PMO operations
- Coach, mentors, and directs PMs with assigned projects
- Provide training and communication cadence for both IT and business to enable successful operation of IT PMO
What you need to know:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and 5+ years of experience in IT Program or Project Management.
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Proven proposal writing experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Possess a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives.
- Demonstrated talent for project coordination and delegation.
Nice to haves but not required:
- Master’s degree in a technical field to include one of the following (computer science, computer information systems, engineering, enterprise systems administration, etc.), and 5+ years of experience in systems engineering
- PMP Certification
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.