Are you a Logistics Specialist looking for career enhancement? Want to bring your skills to a more exciting sector? What about working in the one the largest growing sectors there is - SPACE!
At ICEYE we have a constellation of small and agile radar satellites which unlock unprecedented access to truth data on any location on Earth – day and night, in any weather, and multiple times per day.
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic “Logistics Specialist” to round out the Supply Chain team in the task of ensuring we have world class components and technology available for developing and building our unique SAR microsatellites. This position is located in our headquarters in Espoo, Finland.
- Lead inbound/outbound logistics tasks and related projects
- Plan and manage optimal stock levels
- Define and manage inventory KPI
- Overall responsibility and ownership for material warehouse / storages
- RFQs, orders, follow-up, quality claims for logistics suppliers and defined component categories
- Lead and support trade compliance related tasks, including import and export
- Invoice verification
What we look for:
- Logistics and commercial background as well as a technical mind-set
- 3-5 years experience in a logistics / warehouse specialist/manager role or similar
- Systematic, very well-organized, meticulous
- Good with numbers and advanced excel skills
- Good team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent English and Finnish language skills
- Any knowledge of aerospace or satellite industry; suppliers, technologies, parts and standards is a major plus
- Any knowledge of import/export procedures is an advantage
What we offer:
- A job that matters in a dynamic New Space environment with a scale-up approach
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- A yearly benefit budget to spend as you wish (i.e. on sport, transport, wellness, lunch, etc.)
- Relocation support (i.e. flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program)
- Time for self-development, research, training, conferences, or certification schemes
- Inspiring and collaborating offices and silent workspaces enabling you to focus
- Regular internal events for employees (e.g. sports events, team-building events, parties, etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks, and sweets to accompany your daily space mission.
Unleash your potential with us and join our next space missions coming soon!