Capella is at the forefront of making vital information about our world accessible in a timely manner. We’re leveraging proven technologies and building new capabilities to create a constellation of earth observation radar satellites that can collect information about any spot on the planet within an hour.
At Capella you’ll work in a collaborative team environment, alongside smart people with a history of space mission success. No prior space experience is needed—we’re looking for people excited about tackling seemingly impossible challenges, learning new skills and concepts, and helping each other achieve success.
Our mission and our products are meant to understand the whole world and help everyone in it, regardless of race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger. We value diversity at Capella and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech.
Capella is seeking a Regional Sales Manager, responsible for driving new revenue through the South East Asia (SEA) Region as a result of leveraging our Business Development team, Direct Sales strategies and key Partnerships including Resellers and Agents. You will have an excellent track record of over achievement working with various cutting edge industries. Examples industries are: Defense & Intelligence, Disaster Management, Mapping, Mining, Oil & Gas, Maritime, Geospatial Analytics, and Sensors.
- Define & Execute against a comprehensive business plan to achieve Capella’s revenue and footprint targets within the South East Asia (SEA) Region.
- Establish and maintain long-term client relationships; qualifying new business in addition to participating in retention, cross sell, and up sell opportunities.
- Working with internal teams, use your deep understanding of the customer mission and requirements to create solutions to delight our customers.
- Have strength in leading complex sales cycles; orchestrating, leveraging and collaborating with additional resources (internal and external) when needed.
- Understands accurate forecasting is critical to meeting business objectives.
- Provide critical customer feedback to drive product development & innovation.
- Minimum 3 years (or more) related experience in selling to the SEA Region, with a demonstrated record of revenue generation success.
- Familiarity with the complexities of the Government procurement processes including preferred contract vehicles. (May not apply depending on job focus)
- Based in the Singapore or Malaysia or Countries within SEA.
- Understanding of go to market strategy and execution in a B2G environment
- Take ownership of rapid decision-making using data-driven insights
- You have excellent time management, analytical and organizational skills
- You have a passion for and/or a strong skill set in rolling up your sleeves and building for the future in a collaborative way
- You are excited to wear many hats and take ownership
- You aren’t afraid to be self-accountable in your day-to-day activities
- Ability to Travel within the SEA region
What would set you apart:
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other related field
- MBA is a plus
- Extensive customer network and familiarity with Defense & Intelligence, Mapping, Mining, Oil & Gas, Maritime, (BIN, LAPAN, JUPEM, Bumi Resources, Petronas, Pertamina, Bakamla, VCG)
- B2G, B2B and technology experience
- Experience working in a hyper-growth company
- Take initiative, are results-oriented, and act with a sense of urgency