Maana Electric’s team is looking to fill the role of Industrial Automation Engineer. The main tasks for this position within Maana’s engineering team include:
- Defining the architecture and the design of automated systems (conveyors, robotic systems, etc.) for processes operating in different environmental conditions (vacuum, high temperature).
- Designing transfer mechanisms for materials with different physical state (bulk solid, granular, liquid) and mechanical properties (fragile, stiff, abrasive, etc.).
- Performing literature research and trade-off analysis for the definition of systems requirements.
- Following the manufacturing and the implementation of automated systems for first prototyping and later for product industrialization.
- Assist and coordinated technicians in the maintenance of the automated systems.
- Conducting testing of the designed subsystem, post-data analysis with theoretical and experimental data and writing reports.
- Master’s degree in mechanical, Mechatronics, Automation, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years of industrial experience in the design of Industrial Automation and mechatronic systems for production lines.
- Knowledge of complex process design and integration.
- Able to set priorities and work under tight deadlines.
- Practical experience with developing and assembling process prototypes.
- Good written and oral communication in English. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Strong work ethics and passion to set and meet high performance standards.
- Familiarity with safety regulations in industrial environments.
- Knowledge/experience in the Semiconductor, Metallurgy, Chemical and/or Mining industry is an asset.
- Experience with pneumatics and control (particularly Siemens PLC) systems is an asset.
- Familiarity with CAD modelling and/or automation simulation.
- Familiarity with Pick and Place machines and Cartesian robots.
- Familiarity with granular feedstock transfer.
- Familiarity with wafer transfer processes.
- Familiar with startup environments and fast paced high tech developments.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team.
- Friendly and innovation focussed working environment.
- Flexibility and responsibility within the team.
- Ability to develop within the team as the company grows.
Apply using the form below or feel free to send us your CV and a short motivation directly to:
When sending your CV & motivation to us directly, please indicate in the title of your email which position you are applying to.