Capella is at the forefront of making vital information about our world accessible in a timely manner. We’re leveraging proven technologies and building new capabilities to create a constellation of SAR satellites that can collect information about any spot on the planet within an hour. At Capella you’ll work in a collaborative team environment, alongside smart people with a history of space mission success. No prior space experience is needed—we’re looking for people excited about tackling seemingly impossible challenges, learning new skills and concepts, and helping each other achieve success. Our mission and our products are meant to understand the whole world and help everyone in it, regardless of race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger. We value diversity at Capella and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position, but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
About the Role
Capella is expanding the marketing team to support rapid growth. We are looking for an integrated marketing expert to partner with our global sales team and reseller channel, as well as our product and engineering teams, driving go-to-market campaigns, growth marketing and events across our prioritized industries.
A data-driven marketer, you will deliver and measure marketing impact, to meet company Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans to drive awareness and sales in priority markets.
- Support global sales and reseller channel, providing a templatized approach for repeatable, impactful programs and solutions.
- Understand the audience, markets and competitive landscape to deliver impactful campaigns.
- Be motivated to consistently deliver the best customer experience, aligned with our brand.
- Be willing to roll up sleeves to work on strategy and day-to-day execution.
- Evaluate, select and implement marketing automation tools to streamline activity and optimize desired program outcome.
- Support product/program launch efforts, in partnership with Product Management.
- Update relevant web pages as needed for campaign execution and GTM, utilizing CMS tool.
- Partner with sales and event staff in delivering excellence at trade shows and webinars, defining and meeting established goals.
- Set up tracking and reporting for relevant marketing executions, reporting monthly on key performance indicators.
- 5+ years of proven digital marketing or growth marketing experience, with a strong marketing operations background.
- Excellent understanding of sales priorities and motivations, to ensure optimal customer experiences and success.
- Exceptional writing abilities.
- Must be a data-driven marketer, comfortable reading and analyzing data, using it to inform marketing plans and prioritize investments.
- Process-oriented, flexible with change, comfortable working in less-structured startup environments, offering recommendations for improvement.
- Broad background in digital marketing, capable of embracing Marketing Automation concepts.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing tools, including marketing automation (Pardot or others), website CMS (Wordpress or others), Sales Force CRM, webinar / event tools (Zoom or others).
- Experience defining, recommending and implementing new processes and systems in a startup environment
- Experience with website launch
- Content marketing experience
- Experience with a variety of marketing automation tools in order to recommend, implement and execute on best practices
In addition to an opportunity to take part in an innovative and fast-growing business with a highly motivated and skilled team, we also take pride in taking care of our employees.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Spending
- Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible PTO
- Gourmet-style, Daily Lunch
- Capella Community Events
- Equity Commuter and Parking benefits
- Parental Leave
- Dog-friendly Work Environment (SF)
- Cell and Internet Monthly Stipend