LeoLabs Marketing Manager
When you join LeoLabs, you’ll be part of the team that is building the navigation infrastructure for space. Your day to day work will directly apply to securing and protecting low Earth orbit, benefitting many generations to come.
Headquartered in Menlo Park, California, LeoLabs is a fast growing company serving commercial space ventures and newly-formed space agencies from every corner of the globe. We deliver real-time, data-driven insights as a service, built on top of our expanding network of ground-based, phased array radars.
As LeoLabs Marketing Manager, you will be the master storyteller who inspires our customers - the vast array of experts who make the new space economy possible. You will bring LeoLabs vision to life, developing content and communications for each important audience. You will understand what matters to satellite operators, defense and intelligence organizations, and government regulatory agencies worldwide, and will motivate their teams with clear, simple, consistent, sticky, and powerful communication.
- Understand LeoLabs products, target customer needs and competitive landscape across LeoLabs markets and use cases.
- Maintain and expand on a creative, customer focused, and consistent messaging, positioning and visual brand.
- Drive marketing plans, calendar and budget.
- Manage an evolving team of outside experts to deliver best in class materials
- Create and write a wide range of marketing and sales enablement content such as customer presentations, solutions briefs, competitive battle cards, datasheets, blog posts, etc.
- Collaborate with Sales and Product Management to develop strategies to support new and existing products and assist with product launch campaigns.
- Manage social media accounts, create compelling messages, post on a frequent basis, and work to achieve social media growth goals.
- Implement website content updates.
- Manage outside vendors to deliver major website updates, video content, graphics, and other media.
- Manage trade show presence.
- Manage marketing programs specific to Commercial Space, Defense, and other specific vertical areas.
- Manage marketing partnerships and co-marketing opportunities.
- Communicate regularly to field sales and executive teams on marketing activity status.
- Conversant on space operations, challenges and issues.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Love building mindshare via content and are eager to experiment with new approaches to execution.
- Able to clearly explain complex concepts to appeal to any audience and leave a lasting impression, whether writing, speaking, or using other media.
- Knowledge of how to plan and execute on high impact marketing projects
- Program budgeting and management.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented personality with strong desire to succeed.
- Proficient with content editing tools such as website editors, blogging, etc.
- Capable of working independently as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Three years of space industry experience.
- Three years of B2B marketing experience with deeply technical products.
LeoLabs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
LeoLabs is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, LeoLabs will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations . If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact LeoLabs.