Integrated within the Propulsion design team,you will be responsible for the realization of the thermal analysis, especiallyon the 3D printed Navier engine. You will manage all the activities relative tothe thermal systems design and development.
· Thermal and thermo-mechanicalsimulations by CFD or in-house design tools.
· Characterization of the complexthermal phenomena happening in a propulsive system.
· Design of the thermal systems consideringthe possibilities and limitations of Additive Layer Manufacturing.
· Analysis of engine test results andadjusting the analytical models.
· Redaction of requirements, technicalnotes, and presentation for our commercial partners.
· You are autonomous but also have astrong team spirit.
· You have a good culture on spaceengineering and launcher issues.
· You have good knowledge in modellingmethods for thermal and thermo-mechanical analysis.
· You know how to perform CFDcalculation on coupled fluid/solid systems (Preferably on ANSYS Fluent).
· You have a good level in Python andmain packages (NumPy, Pandas).
· You master CAD (preferably on AutodeskFusion 360).
· You’re able to realize report on thedevelopment process.
· Your level of English allows you tounderstand technical documentation and work and exchange with English-speakinginterlocutors. Being fluent in French is a plus to easily blend into theexisting team.
Once you submitted your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com, you enter in our hiring process :
· We review your profile and offer you an interview if your profile matches with our expectations (with your future team leader and our CEO or CTO) ;
· We send you a fictive case study to know more about your skills ;
· We give you our final answer and collaborate together to match your expectations with your potential role ;
· You join us in our HQ at Reims, France (45mn to Paris). We partner with a local housing agency to help you relocate. We also partner with local development agency to help your marriage partner to find a nearby job matching their profile and a nursery for your children.
Venture Orbital Systems provides a full spectrum of tailor-made solutions for nanosatellites’ operator in their path to space. We build Zephyr, our launcher tailored for their needs. We also gather related services - insurance, logistics, legal and more –to cover the submerged part of their journey. To deploy this global solution, we bring together junior, senior, technical and commercial profiles behind a same vision: A smarter world where bold decisions can be taken thanks to the knowledge acquired from in-space activities.
At VOS, our success is powered by people and then technology. Collaboration and trust are the keys. This is why we ensure to have an inclusive workplace, accessible by everyone and supervised by a pro-active works council.
· Health insurance, provided by Alan
· Comprehensive teleworking policy
· Sustainable mode of transportation incentives
· Ticket Restaurant (meal vouchers)
Starting December 2021
Adress: 8 Allée du Vignoble 2021
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Venture Orbital Systems is committed to create a diverse environment where everyone regardless their sex, color, religion, origin, disability, age and other protected status have the ability to express their own talent and personality. Even if you don't fulfill 100% of qualifications don't hesitate to apply to the position.
Venture Orbital Systems
Posted 12d ago