SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
ATE TEST ENGINEER
- Develop test programs including wafer sort and final test programs
- Design test hardware, such as probe card and loadboard, for high-speed SerDes testing
- Create detailed test plans and test methodologies to meet product specifications
- Work closely with product, design, and system engineers in the automated test-system correlation effort
- Interface with foundry, assembly, and local sub-contractors
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or other engineering discipline
- 3+ years of experience developing automated test programs
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong automatic test equipment (ATE) testing skills
- Extensive background in mixed-signal test development and debugging
- Extensive experience developing high volume parts from pre tape-out through production
- Experience in C/C++, Python, Buildroot, OpenWRT, STBLinux, WIN32/.NET/WDK, Tensilica/Xtensa, Microchip/PIC32, and Linux
- Probe card and loadboard design experience
- Experience with high-speed SerDes testing and system level testing
- Must be willing to work long hours and weekends as needed
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.