Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
What you’ll do:
- Support ground software automation and integration for test and launch
- Take ownership of ground software integration at the test facility and support test operation efforts
- Assist in ground software integration efforts at the launch facility to support stage 1 static fire testing and first launch
What you need to know:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related Engineering field (Electrical, Computer, Software, Aerospace) or Computer Science
- Basic application development experience to support tasks such as code testing, scripting, application deployment, data post processing, and hardware control
- Intermediate experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) languages
- Basic experience designing systems that span multiple technologies/platforms
- Basic knowledge of database concepts
- Basic experience dealing with software configuration management software (such as GIT)
Nice to haves but not required:
- Python application development experience
- Experience creating graphical user interfaces
- Experience creating automation application that supports operators in the loop
- Experience supporting fast pace and rapidly changing operational environments
- Ability to learn new skills, programming languages, and applications quickly
Relativity Space offers competitive salary and equity, a generous vacation policy, an annual L&D stipend and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.