With OneWeb, You’ll Get To:
- Be part of the technology revolution in Space
- Accelerate your career through fast paced experiential learning and executive-level exposure
- Work with razor-sharp colleagues in a company where people come first
- Drive Customer Experience to the stars
- Support the OneWeb business growth by driving excellent post-sales customer operational support
Who You Are: You’re a seasoned engineer, experienced in operations. You are looking for an opportunity to be part of a talented team, and to exceed customer expectations. You’re proactive, customer focused, and you have a deep understanding of satellite communications and LTE. Working in a dynamic and buzzy environment is what you’re looking for.
You want to make a real difference in the world by revolutionizing technology in Space.
What You’ll Do:
- Be part of a 24/7 team of highly skilled engineers
- Shape the OneWeb Customer Experience by delivering excellent post sales operational support, including but not limited to Service Activation, Case Management, and Incident Management.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to customers throughout their journey, from Activation to Decommissioning
- Lead complex troubleshooting with Distribution Partners, relying on Principal Engineers and technical teams when appropriate
- Ensure a fluid and constant communication flow with Distribution Partners during troubleshooting, while managing internal stakeholders
- Enrich the knowledge Database capitalizing on operational feedbacks
What It Takes:
- MS or equal in Telecommunications or Engineering
- Deep understanding of telecommunications, IP and LTE
- Extensive knowledge of transmission standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in similar roles
- 5+ years’ experience in live operational environment
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework
- Analytic mind, ability to work in a multitasking environment
What We’d Love:
- Experience with satellite communications standards
- Network certification (CCNA, etc..)
Where You’ll Be: London, UK. Shift work is required, out of hours on call may be required.
OneWeb is a global leader in connectivity from Space. We are building a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites with a network of global gateway stations and a range of user terminals to provide an affordable, fast, high-bandwidth and low-latency broadband communications services, connected to the IoT future and a pathway to 5G. Find out more at http://www.oneweb.world